Shipping and return policies for Mountainwolf
- Shipping Info
Mountainwolf accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card through the Paypal.com payment processor, which is a secure credit card authorization company. All credit card information is NOT maintained for any reason to protect all customers.
We do not maintain customer credit card information on our servers at infiniterotclothing.com to further protect our customers.
All payments will be processed at time of shipment. If for any reason, your order cannot ship in full, you will be notified via email of the item shortage and your payment will be adjusted accordingly. If your shipment falls below $75.00 value, the appropriate
shipping charges will apply.
Shipping And Handling
US packages will arrive via USPS Priority (unless different service is chosen by customer) in 3 to 7 business days at the following charges.
$5.50 Flat rate – USPS Priority w/o Tracking #
$6.50 Flat rate – USPS Priority w/ Tracking #
$9.50 Flat rate – Fedex or UPS ground
$20.00 Flat rate – USPS International
Questions And Concerns
Thank you for supporting Mountainwolf. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
- Return Policy
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain RA number before return of product.
- You must reference your original invoice number.
- All returns must be returned within 25 days of original purchase date for refund.
- Sale item returns will not be accepted.
- All returned items must be unused, unwashed with original tags attached and include original packaging along with RA #.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. Infinite Rot will not accept COD returned items.
- For your protection, we suggest returning your merchandise via FEDEX or insured Parcel Post
- Ship all Returns to:
Attn: Returns – RA# _____
903 Rock Dove Ct
Arnold, MD 21012